We take care of everything from the initial site survey to the commissioning of work so you don’t have to worry about a thing during the entire installation.
Our fully accredited professional solar panel installers will ensure every job is completed to the highest standard possible.
No two installations are the same which is why PJS design bespoke systems tailored to suit your domestic or commercial property.
We will advise you on the optimum system size to suit you and your budget.
We are committed to providing a hassle free service.
Also providing you with your own renewable energy system so you can enjoy FREE electricity for many years to come and enjoy the savings
Using photovoltaic energy to power your home falls into two main categories:
While there may be an initial outlay to consider in purchasing a solar panel installation, it will start to pay for itself the moment it is active.
– Depending on your energy consumption and the size of the installation you choose, your household energy bills are considerably reduced.
– Since April 2010, the Feed-In Tariff means that any surplus energy generated by your solar panel array can be sold on to the National Grid at favourable terms.
– By generating your own electricity, you will be able to minimise the effects on your household budget of rising gas and electricity costs.
– Installing a photovoltaic system may increase the value of your home.
Fossil fuel is a non-renewable energy source. Its consumption produces many harmful effects on the environment such as greenhouse gasses like carbon dioxide and methane, and its acquisition literally costs the earth in oil spills and the ecological impacts of mining.
– The sun is a clean and renewable source of energy.
– Solar PV energy produces no harmful emissions or greenhouse gases.
– Solar roof panels plug you into a free and unlimited energy source.
– Also the Feed-in-tariff is index linked.
For a quotation or more information, please call 01482 500 505.